SEEKING AN INSPIRING CEO
- Are you passionate about multiculturalism, diversity and the arts?
- Are you an inspiring, creative and strategic leader?
- Can you connect with and engage industry leaders as well as grassroots communities?
- Do you keep up to date with local, national and international trends in multiculturalism and contemporary arts practice?
- Are you a skilled grant writer with flair?
Multicultural Arts Victoria (MAV) is seeking a skilled CEO to help build support for our multilayered cross art-form program for culturally diverse artists and communities. MAV provides vital connections, support structures and pathways that enable culturally diverse artists and communities to create exceptional art.
MAV thrives on making a difference by building and maintaining effective partnerships. We produce over 300 performances and workshops annually, reaching audiences of over 1 Million people. We rely on the support of a range of government and philanthropic funding bodies.
The CEO of Multicultural Arts Victoria will work closely with the MAV Board, MAV GM and staff team to build relationships, source new partners, write and develop grant applications and build financial and in-kind support. MAV is an equal opportunity employer.
MAV’s Guiding Principles: Arts + Diversity, Equity, Social Justice, Inclusion, Partnership, Respect and Human Rights.
- Applications are due: Thursday May 3 before 5PM
- Interviews Tuesday 15 – Wednesday 16 May
- Notification: Week ending May 25
- Commencement: Depending on successful candidate
Applications to: The Chair, Mr George Lekakis AO Multicultural Arts Victoria, PO Box 5113, South Melbourne VIC 3205 e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn Mr George Lekakis AO.
Or in person Level 1, 208-220 Bank Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205
For Information Pack with full position description click here.
Should you have additional questions regarding the role, please contact:
CEO Ms Jill Morgan AM via Office on 91883681